PPP commits itself to supply the very highest quality of transportation safety products backed by world class customer service. We commit to being fair in our business dealings and always treating others with respect. Our ethics and values are unwavering and non-negotiable.
PPP understands that one’s reputation is of extreme value and we take great care in this precious asset. We must:
1. Do no harm. This means paying attention to every detail and bringing value to every relationship and roadway. This includes being knowledgeable within the highly regulated transportation safety industry and having an awareness of acceptable practices from governing bodies.
2. Foster trust. This means striving for good faith and fair dealings. Always being upfront about expectations, costs and communication.
3. Embrace our core values. This means building relationships and enhancing client confidence: honesty, responsibility, respect, transparency and quality.
Honesty – To do the right thing always
• Be truthful in all situations and at all times
• Offer products and services of value
• Stand behind our products
• Honor our commitments and promises
Respect – Respect others and demand it in return
• All people deserve our respect and we will serve them regardless of gender, race, or sexual orientation.
• Listen to the needs of customers and make all reasonable efforts to monitor and improve their satisfaction.
• The golden rule; Treat everyone, including our competitors, as we would wish to be treated.
Transparency – Being an “open book” avoids confusion and instills confidence
• Strive to communicate clearly
• Accept constructive criticism from customers and other stakeholders.
• Be up front with fees and terms
• We acknowledge that the work we do it literally a life and death matter and we give it the gravity of thought it deserves.
• Working and collaboration with transportation engineers is a process of checks and balances to ensure we are employing the very best solutions for the environment to protect the public
Quality- If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right
• Expect professional level work in terms of accuracy, follow up, integrity and execution
• Stay true to the quality assurance process that is a core business function
• Be proud of our work, because we did it to the best of our ability