The MUTCD minimum pavement marking retroreflectivity requirements present a challenge to all agencies.
The ZRM 6010 is a portable handheld top-class retroreflectometer for all types of road and airport markings in one compact instrument. Features Rl Measurement, Continuous Wet, Camera, Compass, Level Meter, Telescopic Handle, GPS, Printer Robust Mapping Tools Software and more. Providing a zero-error means of meeting the minimum markings retroreflectivity of the MUTCD.
- 5 Megapixel Camera
- Visually record bead distribution and embedment
- 5.7” LED HVGA Color Pivoting Touchscreen
- Simple field operation and visibility
- Telescopic Handle
- Reduced operator fatigue and compact stowage
- Compass / Level Meter
- Record measurement direction and proper geometry
- Robust Mapping Tools Software
- Precisely visualize data for analysis and management
- Continuous Wet Retroreflectivity Testing
- Assess the markings’ visibility under continuous rainfall
• Gather data for night visibility effectively under any weather conditions, at day or night, on any road surface.
• Telescopic handle for easy field and laboratory operation —the result is a new benchmark of measurement accuracy and robustness under any conditions in the field.
• Enrich your measurements with precise geolocation and high-resolution images. The user-friendly analysis software makes comprehensive reports possible quickly and with ease.