The LaneAlert 2x specialized pavement marking system is designed to counter the cause and effect of wrong way driving and crashes by providing the right message, at the right time, to the wrong way driver. It is a durable marking with integrated symbols and messages that provide a clear, concise, and conspicuous warning to the errant driver with no electronic or mechanical dependency.
Place at exit ramp or median divided intersections to provide clear concise warning messages to confused, aged, fatigued, and intoxicated errant drivers causing self-correction, countering the cause and effect of wrong way driving and crashes.
Payment by credit card may have restrictions, please contact us prior to payment
• Provides a clear, concise message to wrong-way motorists without distracting the right way motorist.
• Designed to provide the wrong way message in a way that most matches the impaired or aged motorist’s viewing habits, the most at-risk motorists.
• Use on roadways, bike lanes, and even pedestrian ways, improving the safety of motorists, cyclists and pedestrians.
• A static device with dynamic functionality. A device with no mechanical or electronic dependency. But, dynamically changes its visual form depending on the direction of approach.
• Innovative profile and coating process that ensures the right message gets to the right motorist.
• The durable polymeric compound structure ensures an extended effective life cycle.
• A versatile and economical solution that can be implemented in almost any environment. Regardless of the roadway type or agency budget.
• Easy, familiar method of installation.