The MUTCD minimum sign retroreflectivity requirements present a challenge to all agencies.
The ZRS 6060 for the isibility measurement of traffic signs and materials with retroreflectivity. Features Ra Measurement, QR Barcode Reader, Tilt LED Touch Screen, 3-Measurement Angles, Camera, GPS, Robust Mapping Tools Software and more. Providing a zero-error means of meeting the minimum sign retroreflectivity of the MUTCD.
- 3.5” LED HVGA Color Pivoting Touchscreen
- Easy field operation and visibility
- Built-on Calibration Standard Plate
- Secure storage with quick access and calibration
- 3-Observation Angles
- Field or Lab testing of signs, sheeting and reflective materials
- 5 Megapixel Camera
- Visually record general or damage and deterioration conditions data
- Robust Mapping Tools Software
- Precisely visualize data for analysis and management
• The safe solution and the ultimate tool for assessing traffic signs' visibility and condition. Superior ergonomics and screen readability, thanks to the adjustable display. Quality-assure the night visibility of traffic signs, safety garments, conspicuity tapes, and other reflective materials.
• A smart instrument featuring everything needed for the comprehensive assessment of traffic signs, sheeting, and reflective materials. Intelligent lectronics work together with Swiss Made optics to monitor the environment and adjust to stray light. The result is a new benchmark of accuracy and robustness under any conditions in the field.
• Simple intuitive field operation and data management software. Enrich your measurements with precise geolocation and high-resolution images. The user-friendly and intuitive analysis software makes comprehensive reports possible quickly and with ease.