Since opening our doors in 1996, Professional Pavement Products has been dedicated to delivering the highest value Products, Service and Knowledge in the Pavement Maintenance, Pavement Markings, and Traffic Safety industries. Even with an ever growing catalogue of products, we don't want to be just your materials and equipment supplier - we want to be your partner for success.
Products - We strive to bring you the highest quality products at the most reasonable prices possible.
Service - Whether you interact with us at one of our locations, online, or by phone, you can expect knowledgeable, friendly staff that does the right thing and work with you to optimize your business cash flow.
Knowledge - We not only actively and purposefully educate our employees, but we work diligently to keep you abreast of the latest and greatest through online classes to in-person, one-on-one training to a variety of sales tools you can use, all available as a courtesy for choosing PPP!
Our Values and Beliefs
Professional Pavement Products is owned and managed by a group of Christian business leaders. As such, principles such as honesty, integrity, hard-work and fairness are integral to the way we conduct business.
We truly believe that all we receive and achieve is by the Grace of God and is to be used to glorify Him. This company ultimately belongs to God and it is our desire and responsibility to properly manage what has been entrusted to us.
We urge you to hold us accountable if ever our actions are inconsistent with this foundation.
PPP's History by Year:
Due to the complexity of shipping involved with a mass majority of our products and our desire to get our customers the best possible pricing available, we do not provide online pricing. You may submit a quote online and a PPP representative will work with you to get the best pricing possible with freight included or simply call toll free (888.717.7771) during normal business hours (M-F, 8am - 6pm Eastern) to place your order. In many instances, next day delivery to your place of business or jobsite may be available.
- Orders must be received by 2pm Eastern, Monday - Friday, to be eligible for same day shipping
- Next day delivery is not guaranteed
- Items are shipped UPS, FedEx or LTL motor freight -Whichever will benefit you the most!
- Prices, brands and specifications are subject to change
- Orders with shortages or damages must be reported to Professional Pavement Products within 48 hours of receipt of goods - inspect all goods upon delivery - notate all discrepancies on the carrier delivery ticket and on your copy; ensure both copies are signed by the driver; and notify us immediately
- All Refunds/Returns require the original invoice/packing slip and the product must be in original condition with original packing
- Refunds can only be issued within (30) thirty days of receipt of product
- There are no refunds on special orders, equipment or parts
- Returns on product purchased by credit card will be assessed the appropriate processing fees as charged by the credit card company - this applies to the original purchase and the return
- All Returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee and return freight charges are the responsibility of the buyer
- All major credit cards accepted - American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Ask about how to qualify for a PPP Charge Account and JobFlex Charge Account
- Need equipment? See if EquipFlex equipment financing is right for your business
Contact Us View Our Locations Browse Products
News and Events
- Professional Pavement Products Announces New Location in Tulsa
- PPP Introduces Innovative Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Technology.
- Professional Pavement Products Preparing for the Future
- Why did I invest in the Tesla X?
- Florida Baptist Childrens Home Decorated for Christmas